Jul 02, 2020
Real Estate Acquisition Specialist
We are a Real Estate Investment Group (EFE SOLUTIONS LLC) here in Atlanta Ga. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic Telephone Salesperson to generate sales by cold calling from provided list. You will be responsible for making calls to homeowners in specific areas of the United States to determine if they are interested in selling their home. The position REQUIRES an individual with PREVIOUS PHONE EXPERIENCE, preferably real estate based. You must be able to make a minimum of 500 calls per week to produce the necessary quota of warm leads. The ideal candidate will be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and rejections. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s sales and ultimately increasing contracted deals.
We are looking for highly motivated specialist to join our staff.
PAY & SCHEDULE
STARTING PAY: $5/HR
MONDAY-FRIDAY (5 hours per day)
We have numerous opportunities for growth. We will need a senior acquisition specialist, sales manager, and operations manager in the next upcoming months. We will do internal hiring based on performance, with even greater pay.
• Cold call people using a given phone list to call homeowners.
• Use scripts to provide information concerning our services.
• Ask pertinent questions regarding their intention of selling their home.
• Persuade the customer to provide a sales price if interested in selling.
• Be trainable to learn pertinent information regarding real estate transactions.
• Record the customer’s information accurately in a computer system
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
• Proven experience as a Telephone Salesperson
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, EXCEL, Google Sheets MOJO DAILER) and telephone systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in English
• Skilled in negotiation and real estate transactions is a PLUS
• Persistent and results-oriented
• Patient and able to handle customer rejection. This can be a tough industry and you will get rejected However, it is important that you keep your cool and remain respectful. Your patience will help maintain the companies reputation and your hard work won’t go unnoticed.