Php 40,000 per month
Jul 03, 2020
Work From Home
If you’re someone who enjoys working with JS and is looking for a place where you can grow your skills by working on a future-focused project; then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re looking to apply your JS skills, learn new skills, and get into a challenging but rewarding environment, then this could be your time to shine.
You’ll be working for a dynamic company with an amazing team, with big visions for our software future-state.
You’ll require the following skills in order to be considered for the role:
* Typical IT Industry Mindset & Work Ethic
* Basic database knowledge (eg SQL, Access, FileMaker)
* Must be a self-starter and ready to be thrown into the deep end
* Want to learn and be pushed in the right direction
* Ideally exposure to a number of projects and getting things done
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience with CI/CD or at least source control (GIT, SVN, TFS, Azure DevOps)
The following skills are desired but not required
* Experience working in a fast-moving team environment (Agile / Scrum experience favored)
* Knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
* Experience working with REST APIs
Do they sound like the skills you can deliver to this role?
Having a creative mindset is always a plus as well. You’ll be working with some of Brisbane’s most intellectual and creative brains on a suite of some amazing products. We’re looking for developers who strive for code quality while also balancing the need for consistent delivery. The ability to balance these two things are crucial for a developer to succeed. You’ll also get some incredible benefits
If you’re willing to supply ideas, have a positive outlook with problem-solving, and you’re self-motivating and performance-driven. Then don’t hesitate to apply now, we would love to hear from you.