Jul 01, 2020
Painter & Fig is a growing Art and Craft Supply
We’re looking for people with excellent written and verbal English skills, a can-do attitude, and most importantly eye-for-detail. All job training is given, we’re not after anyone necessarily with experience as we can train you ourselves, in fact if you have no experience, but are willing to learn, that suits us just fine. We have videos and training manuals on each step of the process, so you’ll be able to learn from them and re-watch with any issues, though we are on hand to help.
General day to day work will involve;
• Ending listings that have had no sales in the past month, and restarting them with a different focus.
• Working on identifying new product lines
• Applying a template to all of our current listings, and writing new listings to fit within the new template structure
• Transferring order data from ebay over to a supplier’s website to order products to send directly to our customers.
• You will need to have access to a good stable internet connection
• A place where you can close the door to eliminate distractions. An Internet Café is also a good place to work for us from.
• You will need excellent written and verbal English skills.
If you’re interested, please message us with the subject line being your name (comma), and the job title “Virtual Assistant”. We’d be interested in hearing about anything artistic that you do in your spare time, be it knitting or drawing, or if you live with anyone who has an artistic skill.