$2 per hour ($200-$500 per month)
Jun 30, 2020
Hello! Welcome to our world-class dental office in beautiful, tourist city Las Vegas, NV, USA! We would love to allow you to join a very reliable, trustworthy, drama-free, fun-filled, forward-thinking dental team, and amazing doctors. We serve mostly tourists that come to town with a dental problem, and we also serve patients from the Vegas area that are deathly afraid of the dentists. The people that we serve do not want to be with us to begin with or sit in the dental chair to get work done, because of their anxiety and fear...so it takes a very compassionate group of patient, understanding, caring, and calm dental team to give them peace of mind, to ease their worries and to serve them in the best way possible. To them, going to the dentist is like giving birth to a child, jumping off a cliff, or being in a race car at 1000 miles an hour..they sweat and cry at the thought of being at the
With care, calmness, and a lot of patience, your main job is to be fully immersed in different aspects of front desk duties (scheduling, care follow up calls, insurance verification and billing, and as with any forward thinking business..any tasks that may come up in the future so that we can continue to grow). We found that each team member has a hidden talent. As you work with us longer and we get to know each other, you will do the main duties that you are most talented at. We will provide training from A-Z. Just know ahead of time that your job will change with time, based on the needs of the office and clients. We have been in business for over 20 years and forever growing! If you hate dealing with people, you get irritated and impatient; you want to do the same thing forever and not learn new skills, then this is not the right job for you! If you embrace a changing culture, you are trainable, reliable, and love to help people; this is the best job ever!
Our team members do not call in sick. They do not have emergencies out of nowhere. They are emotionally stable, reliable, punctual, and are high performers. If you like to slack off, this is not the right place. If you are a top performer eager for a career, trust that your team has your back, and will ALWAYS show up ready to run a marathon, then this is the right place for you!
Here is something that you need to know:
1. Your job hours will be pacific standard time: PST (1am-10 am) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Your shift may change over time. You will be given advanced notice with any changes in the schedule. You may be asked to work 5-6 days a week, during busy days and seasons.
2. Your first job will be a transcription of calls, insurance verification, data entry, and scheduling. We will train you on this from A-Z.
3. The starting pay is $2 per hour. Over time, we can figure out your benefits and goals. "Overtime" means at least one year later. Based on our experience, it takes at least one year for a virtual front desk to understand the profession of dentistry, and the office to provide professional coaching so that you can have a career. We commit and dedicate to you lots of energy and time to move your career forward!
4. You have to have "thick skin" in the customer service, health care profession.
If you are interested, please respond to ALL these questions:
1. What pay do you desire? in US dollars (1 US DOLLAR IS EQUAL TO ABOUT 50 Pph, PLS DO CALCULATION IN US DOLLARS)
2. What days and hours can you work? (PLS ANSWER IN PACIFI