PHP 60,0000 Per Month
Jun 27, 2020
I am looking for an experienced PHP/Laravel engineer to take on design and development leadership of my current app. You will take on the ownership of product development, working with a new team to understand customer requirements and transforming these into technical solutions.
You will start the role by taking on the development of an existing app. I am hiring a Senior sales/Customer Manager at the same time and feedback about how we can be change the app will flow back. You will need to take ownership of this feedback and be able to transform it into new/updated features and fixes in the app.
IDA Connect (the app) connects several eCommerce systems together vi API so you should have intimate knowledge on how RESTful api's work. Any experience working with the Shopify API would be very beneficial. The app is documented well and I have flowcharts of each of the processes. The app was developed using a TDD approach and any experience with TDD would be valuable.
The app has been around for at least 5 years and has lots of
You will also have the possibility to build an agile development team from the ground up. Once I start seeing some good traction with the app, I have plans to extend the team to increase our efforts.
Whilst the app is solid and proven, the environment will be similar to that of a start-up company. I would expect things to be fluid at the moment while we get the new team settled down. You should be comfortable working in a start-up style environment where things can change on a daily basis.
To be successful you will:
- Have at least 5 years experience developing with PHP/Laravel
- A strong understanding of the Laravel platform
- Experience building solutions with Restfull APIs
- Have a strong understanding of database app development
- Be ready to self manage your own work and take on the leadership of a team in the future.
- Happy to work in agile business in the early stages of start up. Yes there will be pivoting as we work things out
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and staff alike
- Preferably have previous exposure to a start up and understand the challenges it can bring
If this sounds like you then apply today for to secure your spot on the short list. Please be sure to demonstrate your strong PHP/Laravel experience including class development.
The role will be paid a salary of 60,000PHP per month and will start out on a weekly payment for month of July and then I pay twice a month on the 15th and 28th of each month. Be sure you are comfortable with these terms.
Apply for the position now and in the opening paragraph, tell me one thing that you like about the Laravel Platform. This is essential for making it through to the next stage.