Enter your required salary
Jun 18, 2020
I'm looking to scale my web design business and I'm looking for someone who would like to become a 2nd-in-command team lead.
This is a long term, FULL TIME position.
You'd be the liaison between clients and developers/designers and be responsible for:
- Communicate and gather client requirements directly with clients.
- Visualize the website framework/wireframe
- Communicate the requirements to the designer
- Revise/Influence/Guide the designer towards a design that will be accepted by the client
- Create tasks for the developer(s) based on the design
- Quality Control the developer tasks
- Deliver the project to the client
- At least 1 year of job experience as a website design/development project manager or relevant experience
- Ability to show a list of websites you were directly responsible for creating
- Absolutely perfect written english and excellent spoken english.
- Great motivation and ability to motivate others.
- Must be able to work in US East Coast time
Salary & Bonuses
- Please state your desired salary for this position
- Quarterly bonuses will be divided among the team based on performance.
Please add "YOUR NEXT PM" in your message subject so that I know who read everything and who is just spamming.
Also, if you'd like, add me to