Flexible depending on experience
Jun 06, 2020
We’re looking for a enthusiastic content writer for a travel site.
To start with you will be working as a freelancer (paid per article) with the potential for the position becoming full time (6 - 8 hours a day).
Applicants must –
1 .Have excellent written English skills
2. Have previous writing experience
3. Have fantastic research skills
4. Be familiar with posting in WordPress (classic editor)
5. Have reliable and fast internet connection
Higher consideration will be given to writers with experience and/or significant interest in the travel niche.
We will provide you with templates to follow - all posts must be well researched, original and engaging.
The successful candidate will be provided with training in the writing style required and we expect you to learn quickly and produce posts which require very little editing.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you’ don't have an excellent command of written English.
Please answer the following questions to apply for the position of a freelance writer for our team.
1. Who are you? Tell us a little bit about yourself.
2. What are your interests?
3. Assuming 2,000 - 3,000 words per task, including thorough research, how many writing tasks can you take on per week in the coming six months? (A range is fine, 1-2, 3-4, etc)
4. What kind of writing experience do you have? Please send a link to your portfolio or sample work.
If we think you might be the right fit for our team we will contact you within the next 7 days with further details regarding the job and the next steps. Part of the interview process will include submitting a test article (which you will be paid for).
Hopefully, we’ll get back to you within a few days of submission. In case it doesn’t work out, thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.