May 30, 2020
This person will be responsible for conceptualizing and project managing all podcasts and webinars with our experts to ensure dynamic content for our audience. You will also produce, record and edit the content yourself, ensuring consistent style, voice and quality for our company brand.
- Project manages all aspects of webinars and podcasts broadcasting ie, Zoom, webinarjam, podcast.
- Interact with Audience during broadcast.
- Introduce webinar speakers
- Manage little details for each recording, including speaker management, scheduling, logistics, and more.
- Identify thought-leaders in related topics and run effective outreach programs to get bookings and discuss with speakers topic background and decide on approach about the content.
- Conduct regular follow-up to ensure a healthy pipeline and receive materials from speakers when they're needed.
- Write copy for recordings, including moderator scripts, interview questions, registration page, marketing promotion and more.
- Maintain and set up basic recording equipment (microphone, camera, virtual event platform).
- Run recordings live and assist the host and guest with basic tech needs.
- 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Proven audio production and post-production experience.
- Background in webinar/podcast tools, platforms, Everwebinar
- Strong project management skills, can juggles lots of moving parts well, good at managing people and process
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional attitude, strong critical thinker / ability to see the big picture.
- Strong experience in building relationships with sources, subject matter experts and organizations in the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible