May 23, 2020
Hi! We are looking for an AWESOME human to join our growing team on the web side of the biz!
What we're looking for in YOU: Web Developer / Full Stack Knowledge / WordPress Skillz
What your responsibilities will include:
- Helping optimize performance, UX/UI, and conversions across our family of websites
- Implementing changes to websites
- Creating new websites
- Handling website tech support issues from our team and customers
- Discovering new ways to improve our UX/UI, implement best practices, find/suggest/use new technology to improve the customer experience
- Get Sh-t Done! | No waiting around, no distractions. You get in, make a positive impact, learn, and do. People depend on you to be creative, hard working, and diligent in your work ethic and style.
- You're A Multi-tool Type of Person | You pride yourself on constantly learning and expanding your toolkit. You want to find the right solution for a problem and you use the right tool for it.
- WAAAAAY Outside of the Box Thinker | You appreciate common sense AND you also know that growth comes when we push our edges into the unknown. You love to get creative, exploratory, and enjoy trying new things/thoughts/ideas.
- Integrity is More Precious to Gold To You | You value your word and what you've promised you said you would do. And, when you do fail (because you're pushing your edges and trying new things—GO you!) or come up short, you acknowledge it and work to make it better or right. And, if you really want this job, in your first sentence, please share with us what makes you our ideal candidate and what type of superpower would you love to have.
- You're Here to Make a Difference | You love your job and you love making a positive impact. Your purpose is to be in service, deliver outstanding value, and help a team of equally driven humans leave the world a better, more kinder place than we found it.
What to include in your application:
- Your experience as a Full Stack developer
- What your favorite web development tools are of the moment
- What your WordPress experience is
- What is the most important step (to you) about developing a wonderful end user experience on the web
- How much ice cream can you eat before you get brain freeze
- Links to websites you've created
- 2 References (Full Name,
Thanks for reading this ENTIRE application and applying. We'll be reviewing the applicants over the next week as they come in and will reach out with a response and scheduling link to continue the application