PHP 25000 to PHP 30000
May 22, 2020
Patexia is a company in legal-tech sector, based in Los Angeles, California, providing various services to patent attorneys including patent analytics and expert/attorney recruiting. We are currently looking for an executive assistant/appointment setter:
- Manage CEO’s calendar
- Follow up on
- Manage inbound and outbound sales-related calls
- Respond to user
- Maintain the company’s social media presence
- Manage and clean data in our CRM
- Identifying leads and point of contacts inside companies or law firms.
- Assist and support CEO and other staff in day to day work
Skills, Personal Qualities and other requirements:
- Great people skills
- Good command of English (both verbal and written communication)
- Reliable and responsive
- Positive mental attitude and a quick learner; responds well to constructive feedback
- Organized and punctual
- Night shifts (7:00 am PT to 4:00 pm PT).
- Good computer (memory, storage, speed, ...)
- Access to high-speed internet (reliable)
- Work in a quiet environment (no background noise: cars, animals, babies)
- Located in a part of town with no frequent power outage
How to Apply?
Please send your resume (no longer than 2 pages) and cover letter to
About the company - Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Los Angeles, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of collaboration and technology to bring transparency and efficiency to the world of intellectual property (IP).