USD $2 - 4/hour
May 04, 2020
We are seeking a part-time financial officer who is self-motivated, demonstrating expertise within the financial industry with the discipline required to work remotely and unsupervised while delivering high-quality results and keeping all company financial information confidential at all times.
Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, be detail-oriented, be organized and technologically savvy, communicate effectively, and timely with other team members.
• Keep all business accounts confidential at all times
• Enter transactions and reconcile payments into company’s software e.g. XERO (preferably, otherwise learn on the job)
• Prepare yearly financial statements, including balance sheets, accounts payable and accounts receivable reports, P&L, etc.
• Balance and maintain an accurate ledger
• Proactively communicate with Financial Department to complete all tasks, including reporting, on time or per request
• Provide administrative support when necessary
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned when required
1. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
2. Good knowledge of accounting i.e. AP, AR, Reconciliation, Internal Reporting, etc
(preferably with experience of full sets of accounts but not necessary)
and bookkeeping procedures i.e. double-entry, accrual accounting, Balance sheet, P&L, etc
3. Positive attitude with professional communication skills, meticulous, analytical and the ability to work effectively in a team
4. Good knowledge of tax laws and regulations will be a bonus
5. Proficient using MS Office applications & accounting software such as XERO (preferably)
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (co-ordination via e-mails/Skype/Zoom calls with the finance department)
Working hours: 2- 4 hours each day, Monday to Friday. (negotiable)
Time-zone for work is the same as the Philippines.
Must be comfortable to work remotely - having a stable internet connection and a laptop of your own
HOW TO APPLY
Please click apply via this portal, with subject line APPLICATION: VIRTUAL FINANCE OFFICER and attach your resume and cover letter for our reference.
You may wish to include accounting software or other skill sets that you might have such as writing skills, an eye for design in your cover letter.
Please give us up to 2 weeks to review your applications, therefore only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.