AU20,000 - AU25,000 p/yr
Jun 03, 2020
Full-time | Virtual | Accounting Assistant | Intermediate Bookkeeper | Australian Based Bookkeeping Practice
Salary AU20,000 – 25,000 per annum
Full-time | Monday to Friday | 8am – 4.30pm (AWST)
Location : Work from Home
How wonderful would it be to work in a team where you’re valued and appreciated and your confident, forward thinking abilities will see you shine whilst having the benefit of working from home.
Based in Fremantle West Australia, you will be joining a dynamic bookkeeping practice who consistently deliver exceptional results to their vast range of clients. Working in a small but very appreciated team, you will play an integral part of continuing the success and organic growth of the business.
Who You Are:
You are a tech savvy, multi-tasking genius who likes to get the job done right whilst working at a fast pace. You will be down-to-earth, friendly and can work to tight deadlines without losing your zest for great client service. You will be excited by the idea of growth and supporting the business owner to expand the business whilst it continues to experience organic growth. Most importantly you will thrive in an autonomous role but love the fact you belong to a close-knit team of like-minded professionals.
We are looking for our new team member who wants to have a long term role with a company that values their team as a family.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Coding transactions from bank feeds & Receipt Bank
• Preparing BAS and IAS
• Bank Reconciliations
• Accounts Receivable/Debtor Management
• Accounts Payable
• Profit Loss & Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Preparation of Superannuation
• Annual PAYG Summary Lodgement
• Annual TPAR Lodgements
• Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts & Monitoring
• Analysing Profit & Loss including exception reporting
• Assist with preparation of BAS & IAS Lodgements
• Other adhoc tasks to assist Senior Production Manager & Director
To be considered for this great role you will have;
• Minimum 3 years solid Australian Bookkeeping Experience across multiple platforms
• Strong Accounting Knowledge & Australian GST
• Experience with Xero & MYOB Account Right LIVE daily transactional experience
• Previous Experience in a Similar Position – working for an Australian Based firm is highly desirable
• Experience with Accounts for Multiple Entities highly regarded
• High Level of Accuracy
• Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
• The ability to work additional hours during busy periods to help the team
• Typing Speed of at least 60WPM
• Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Bachelor of Commerce : Accounting or Similar
• CA/CPA/CIMA Qualified but not required
• Knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards
• Work from Home with West Australian based hours (same time as your local time zone) 8am to 4.30pm Mon – Fri
• Work / Life Balance
• Be part of an appreciated tight knit team that values your contribution
• A positive attitude who is prepared to make the role their own
• Problem Solving Skills
• Desire to learn new apps
• Positive Outlook & Attitude is a must
• For this role you must have a PC with two monitors (laptop would not be suitable for this role) in a dedicated work space in your home
• PC Minimum 8GB
• Reliable Internet Speed min 10Mbps
• Headset for daily meetings with our Production Manager & Weekly Team Meetings
If you satisfy the above criteria and are on the hunt for a non-traditional Bookkeeping role with a bit of pace, we would love to see your application.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Your Next Steps
We would love to hear from you - Apply now with an updated resume and cover letter.