Apr 17, 2020
I am looking for a part-time Audio Editor. You will be doing a variety of tasks, almost all of which I will explain how to do step-by-step.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are
Pay: TBD - this will depend on your level of skill and other people that apply for the job.
You will be:
- Editing audio for podcast episodes
- Producing podcast episodes
- Scheduling podcast episodes
- Creating photos and audiograms for social media
* You can work whenever you want. You will not have to wake up or work at any given time.
* Flexible Vacation: If you need time off, just let me know.
* Opportunity to learn new skills & get bonuses: If you do a good job, I will give you a raise and bonuses.
I am a podcast host of a top 10 rated Apple Podcast, and although I haven't worked with Virtual Assistants before, my mentor has. He owns 3 different companies (Performance Nut Butter, B Dancewear and Effective Ecommerce) and has been working with Virtual Assistants for over 4 years. All of his VAs have been very happy to work with him.
To Apply for the job:
1. Change the subject line to “I Want to Work for You, Host of [Insert the name of my podcast which can be found on
2. What is the name of my home town? (Check out my website)
3. At the top of your message, write 2-3 sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
4. Under that, include a sample piece of audio you have edited.
Make sure you follow all the steps above. This is a great job opportunity with the ability to get bonuses and raises, so I will only look at applicants that really want the job. If I decide to interview you, there will be a short Zoom call between us and video will be required.
Do not write more than what I have asked you above. If you write more than what is asked for above, I will ignore your job post.