Apr 14, 2020
We are a Tech Services company looking for a Rock Star Accounting Specialist
As Accounting Specialist you will:
- manage all forms of financial accounts within the organization.
- keep accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable ensuring that invoices are paid where necessary,
and that clients pay invoices as required.
- prepare reports and cost forecasts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing payments to the organization
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers
- Handle payroll functions as required by the organization
- Review financial information and documents on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist in the preparation of tax documents for employees
- Handle general ledger bookkeeping
- Provide solutions for accounting irregularities
- Manage client accounts and payment schedules
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-5 years proven experience in Accounting
- A Certified Public Accounting (CPA) (an advantage)
- Quick books expert, with AR/AP/Collections experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation
- Exceptional time management, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Can work independently and without supervision when required
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong Interpersonal Communication skills
- Strong English Communication skills (written and verbal)
We would love to work with someone who is proactive, has excellent interpersonal and people skills!
You must have the go-getter attitude. We are not looking for someone with a "freelancer" mentality who sits back and waits for instructions.
You should want to “be a part of something” and desire “long term” stability
It is important that we find someone who has the desire to want to improve and grow as a professional within the i.t project management space.
If you think you are the person we are describing, we'd love to have you on board with us!
To apply you MUST:
Send us an updated copy of your resume and write a cover letter which details your relevant experience and describes why you are excited by this particular role
Exciting opportunity awaits the successful candidate!