To be discussed
Apr 12, 2020
Gemba Connect, a one stop shop for all your digital marketing needs globally we are focused on clarity, transparency and data driven results in everything we do. At Gemba Connect we are more than our summed up resumes. We are focused on individual success contributing to company success. We focused on empowering the people we hire.
We’re looking for someone who is all about networking physically, online and great at relationship building, capable of communicating and influencing talent. This candidate must be passionate about research and data analysis as well as the insights derived from it. We are currently looking for two candidates for one Technical Recruiter; the ideal recruiter must have an entrepreneurial sprite, excited about finding creative talent by all means, from traditional recruitment guidelines with ability to creatively source talent in unexplored platforms.
Our ideal candidate has the willingness to do “whatever it takes” to achieve desired results in a “small business” environment; a hunter mindset with a global prospective. We are looking for Self-motivated, high energy with appetite for growth, presentable and tech & marketing savvy. With the focus on moving FAST, being able to develop hiring strategies, strong interpersonal/presentation skills, methodical and process-oriented individual with strong follow-through habits and negotiation skills. We looking for a recruiter who has an eye for great talent and is skilled in building trust and relationship’s in digital marketing, data Science and software development space.
• 5+ years relevant experience in Human Resources experience hiring digital marketers ie, Paid Social, SEO, Lead Gen, influencer marketing, public relations, Social Media Management & much more, at least 3 years of IT staffing experience and experience recruiting data scientist. Experience recruiting for a Marketing Agency and or creative agency a Plus
• Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting; experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation with a history of acquiring and developing top talent, particularly global marketing talent, including a proactive sourcing approach.
• Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization & Potential Candidates & Partners
• Must have a LinkedIn network and familiar with LinkedIn Recruiter
• Create and implement effective talent acquisition strategies; analyzing and understanding insights to create frameworks to solve complex business problems.
• Must be presentable, savvy and fast-learning, Strong interpersonal/presentation skills, methodical and process-oriented individual with strong follow-through habits and negotiation skills
• Computer Skills/G Suite: A suitable candidate for this will also demonstrate exceptional computer skills as well as proficiency in the use of G Suite, necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging recruitment materials for candidates Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with familiarity of HR Information Systems
• Directly build robust talent pipelines and hire for all levels of technical roles across the organization
• Data Driven Recruiting: Define, design and implement recruiting strategies for a variety of technical roles in your assigned group
• Collaboration: Participate on a worldwide recruiting team by improving and implementing recruiting programs to fill current openings and build a pipeline of qualified candidates. Flexibility to take on additional goals/projects as necessary.
• Innovation: Develop and implement creative and unique sourcing strategies beyond just LinkedIn. Identify new recruiting tools/techniques. Experienced with diversity recruiting channels.
• Developing job requirements and helping onboard candidates into their new roles
• Craft creative and informational job descriptions and share job postings on various online channels (job boards, social media groups, professional communities)
• Develop the connection between us and global agency staffing needs; our contractors will be assigned jobs according to agency needs.
• Develop strategic operations that blend recruiting success metrics with business priorities in order to deliver on high impact projects.
If you’re ready to recruit for the company that believes in the simple, not the complex and with our imagination we can create the future of digital