$5-$8 per hour, depending on experience
Aug 27, 2020
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
• ABLE TO WORK FOLLOWING UNITED KINGDOM BUSINESS HOURS. THIS IS NOT A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! Please don't apply if this won't work for you.
• Develop events, and promotions.
• Work to consistently increase our social media reach and engagement with existing audiences, and develop strategies to identify and capture exciting, top-of-trend content for all of our social media channels, with an emphasis on
• Assist our marketing team in the planning and execution of a monthly content posting calendar which is in sync with marketing campaigns new audiences within our targeted demographics.
• Stay on top of trending topics and popular culture to keep our content fresh and compelling, and our brand top of mind with audiences.
• Suggest and implement campaigns to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and contests.
• Create compelling social media copy for captions, campaigns, and contests that drive engagement and maintains a consistent tone of voice with our branding.
• In addition to social media copy, provide support to the Copywriting team in developing creative and marketing copy for our website,
• Lead the interaction and engagement with our social media community on non-customer service-related issues, with a goal to develop a stronger sense of community with our followers and customers.
• Work with Influencer Marketing to amplify and maximize the impact of our influencer campaigns.
• 2+ years of experience in creating and managing content and copy strategy for Social Media Marketing and e-Commerce and aligning content and copy with other consumer touchpoints
• Understanding with
• A+ Writing Skills
• Canva and Basic Photoshop skills (a must)
• Graphic Design Skills a bonus
• Excellent skills in copywriting, perfect English written skills, both in grammar and in style, experience writing compelling and creative social media captions and other digital/social image copy
• Excellent communication skills, including very strong, clean, and concise writing skills with an adaptable voice.
• Good relevant content, relatable to the brand and product.
• Solid experience in posting across Instagram,
• Knowledgeable in Linked In, Snapchat,
• Collaborative attitude and willingness
• Creative problem-solver and with a sense of humor that translates to social media content.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AND SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
• At least 5mbps high-speed internet connection with enough bandwidth to support video conferencing, large file downloads/uploads, etc. (A speed test will be done via
• A headset with mic and webcam for audio and video calls (interviews will be done with
• Reliable computer or laptop, with enough data space to install our software, and handle big data processing.
To apply for this position, please send a link of your resume to