Mar 25, 2020
Started in Toronto, IPPINKA’s mission is to spread and provide Good Design. We are a small team that is passionate about what we do.
If your are a motivated individual who is seeking an exciting challenge in the design e-commerce space, we’d like to hear from you.
- Assist with e-commerce operations (Amazon, WooCommerce, and Etsy)
- Find new service providers / partners around the world for various projects
- Contact couriers or suppliers to resolve issues (damaged shipments, incorrect billing, customs delays, etc.)
- Generate shipment plans and shipping labels
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Have fast, reliable internet connection, with a backup source (must)
- Excellent communicator in English and comfortable on the phone
- Proficient with Google Spreadsheets and numbers
- Understanding of logistics a strong plus
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central a plus
You will gain invaluable experience:
- How the retail and wholesale industry works
- Exposure to tools and applications that help you become a professional
Schedule and duration:
- Should be available from 10am to 1pm Eastern Time (Toronto Time)
- Looking for someone who can grow with us in the years to come
Please apply with the following information:
- Cover letter
- Specifications of your work computer: operating system, speed, RAM, hard drive, etc.