Mar 25, 2020
One Team Serves You is currently seeking a Project-Based Webinar Expert
This long term contract will allow you to work from home for a Canada-Based company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Supporting a business professional in Canada to be more efficient via webinar
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinar.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
- Scheduling and setting up webinars via zoom
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
- Fulfill the “Host” role for the webinar, introducing the moderator and presenters as needed.
- Updating the company calendar with webinar/calls
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology
- Ability to work in a co-operative environment
- High Internet Speed (25 mbps download and 20mbps upload minimum)
- Own space to work (quiet and efficient)
- Have own computer/laptop to work
- Detail oriented, time management and strong organizational skills
- Able to adapt to new tasks and change on a day to day basis
- Interest in taking advantage of growth and networking opportunities provided
- A dedicated work ethic and takes initiative without direction
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
STEPS OF HIRING:
1.Send your resume, screenshot of your speed test and laptop/desktop specifications and copy of your ID
2.Once you have sent the requirements, connect on?
3.Company Introduction Zoom Webinar (Audio Only)
4.Interview via Zoom (Video Interview)
5.Hiring, Assessment and Training
ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND SHARE
CO-OPERATING WITH ONGOING CONFERENCE AND WORK WITH TEAM MATES
NOTE: REPLY TO THIS POST DELAYS YOUR APPLICATION! Reach us directly via?
Good luck to all the candidates!