Monthly Salary Based On Experience+Bonus+Vacation+Sick Days
May 08, 2020
We are looking for a well rounded individual. This person should be proficient in Content creation.
must also have knowledge Content Management.
We are looking for someone to work with us long term and
You will be working with an American company which is located in China. Though we are located in China our business is to America. Also, because we are located in China your working hours will be during the day. We have some flexibility in working hours but mostly from 8:30 ~ 5:30 pm.
for an Online Marketing position right now. Those who have experience and want to learn even more in the marketing field are what we’re looking for!
Who We’re Looking For:
Have real experience with online marketing
Knowledgeable about all social media platforms
Great communicator when it comes to writing and is able to type fast
Won’t be easily offended
Has a go-getter attitude and is extremely reliable
Good at english and has great communication skills
Great english accent
Positive, with a no excuse attitude
If you are looking for a marketing job and to join a growing business, this will be a great position for you!
About Me (Todd Plaster):
I have had my own company for 16 years
I have an export company and online sales businesses
I work very fast & expect the people I work with to do the same
I treat my employees with respect and am very loyal
I give bonuses for doing a good job (If I make money you should be rewarded as well)
I own an American (U.S.) Company located in Shanghai (China).
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Responsibilities for Content Manager
- Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
Pay is daily for the 1st week, then weekly until the end of the first month and so on.
Bonuses will be given for great work
We pay a 13th Month Bonus
The pay increases based on performance
Every month you work, you earn 1 personal day. They can be used as sick days or vacation days (12 Days per Year)
These are the paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Independence Day, All Saints Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve (7 Days)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send in an
Include your resume
please add telephone number
- So we can reach you.