Mar 08, 2020
• Report directly to the President
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department (such as month and end year process, AP/AR, Cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury and budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, check runs, capital asset reconciliation and debt activity)
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Prepare and ensure compliance reports as required by law.
• Ensuring that all bank accounts have sufficient funds.
• Ensuring that all account receivables are collected on due dates.
• Monitors and check weekly expense report of employees.
• Monitors and check petty cash, unliquidated funds, request for payment and replenishment.
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
• Responsible in providing financial support to Management
• Direct and manage the company’s accounting and finance operations that covers areas in general and cost accounting, purchasing and inventory management, financial forecasting and profit planning, cash flow management, fund sourcing, auditing and budget control.