Mar 02, 2020
*This is a long term, full-time position*
*Successful applicant will be working ONLY for our firm, with regular working hours 10am-6pm (PHT) Monday to Friday*
*Unsuitable if you have other job or freelance commitments*
Start-up accounting firm in the UK requires home-based virtual assistant to assist with all aspects relating to the operations of the firm.
I’m looking for someone with passion, dedication and ambition.
You will be someone with high level of initiative and constantly on the look out for ways to do things better.
The successful applicant will be working within a small team, and closely with the principal. Duties will involve, but not limited to:
* Bank reconciliations on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for a portfolio of clients.
* Payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis for a portfolio
* Prepare of monthly and quarterly management reports
* Assist with Ad Hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this role, applicants should possess the following:
MANDATORY ONLINE JOBS TESTS (Must be listed on your profile)
- English Test result of C1 or C2 (Advanced)
- DISC Test results (Personality profile)
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years experience using accounting software (Xero & QBO preferred)
- Great attention to detail
- Start-up mentality and willingness to learn and grow in the role
- IT savvy and resourceful
- Passionate about bookkeeping and accounting
- Intermediate mastery of MS Excel
- Fast internet connection capable of video calls;
- Home based office/desk in private area away from noise and distraction;
- Reliable computer with webcam and headset suitable for video calls
The successful applicant will demonstrate that they value and are seeking long-term employment, demonstrate excellent attention to detail, be meticulous with paperwork and electronic filing of data, and be able to work through tasks with minimal supervision. You will be a self-starter, a quick learner and enjoy contributing to the long-term success of your employer.
Start date ASAP
APPLICATION PROCESS :
Please send application letter NOTING following:
- Non-personal (generic) applications will be IGNORED
- Confirm in your first 3 lines that you:
- Are available 10am-6pm PHT | Do NOT have another job | Are seeking LONG TERM employment
- Ensure you have completed English test and DISC test
- BRIEFLY describe the job specific skills (as per this ad) that you possess; confirm your office set up as described; and any other RELEVANT information that shows why you are most suited to this position
- Include a link to your Resume and
- Irrelevant information in cover letter pertaining to non-relevant skills and/or not specific to this job will show me that you are not serious, have not read the ad and do not value the position or my time !
• Finance & Management
- MS Excel