Feb 21, 2020
A Client-Focused Company, Prime Ledger, CPA provides outsourced accounting, CFO and back office services to enhance the lives of our clients, help grow our client’s businesses, and improve the way we do business. We are a brand new company looking to grow into something bigger every
Job Description –
We are looking for a dynamic account manager with a strong background in accounting to lead and manage various accounts within the organization, play a key role in the continued development of an expanding business. This opportunity provides the ability to help permanently shape the operations of our clients growing and established businesses. This is a primary accounting role that is 95% remote and flexible hours.
• Manage timely monthly financial reporting processes, including financial report generation, historical financial performance analysis, Key Ratio performances, journal entry review and general ledger management, account substantiation and reconciliations, Accrual reconciliation process. .
• Develop and supervise processes to ensure internal controls operate in a highly effective manner while continuously driving efficiencies and identifying ways to reduce manual processes through automation across multiple operational areas such as payroll and time & expense processing, accounts payable, and tax.
• Author and maintain accounting policies, procedures, memos and related positions, including accounting research of potential transactions and new business as well as the impact of new accounting pronouncements. Keep track records of all invoices, distributions, fees, expenses and revenue.
• Work seamlessly within a cross-functional environment, including with capital markets, legal and compliance, human resources, information technology, financial operations, and business operations teams
• Ensure timely, high-quality information provided to our internal teammates and external partners and contribute to various initiatives including system implementations, capital formation due diligence, Board/ investor presentations, capital budgeting and forecasting, operational initiatives, and other ad hoc projects.
• Demonstrate agility to adapt role in a dynamic, growing organization.
• Experience in both public and private corporate accounting environments
• Must be strong Certified quickbooks online user.
• Background in Accounting, Accounting firm background a plus.
• Technically savvy, with exceptional problem-solving and financial data analysis acumen coupled with strong MS Excel (or similar statistical software) skills
• Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP and experience formulating accounting alternatives based on accounting guidance research and interpretation
• Ability to work both independently to push projects to completion as well as operate within a strong, collaborative team
• Extremely detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment • Comfortable voicing views and opinions respectfully, particularly when those views do not necessarily align with the majority view
• Demonstrable and analytical skills, impeccable integrity and judgment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management team