Feb 18, 2020
- Are you multi-skilled in a variety of areas but found your passion burns out when you don’t have anything new to learn?
- Are you passionate about customer service but understand the business needs are just as important?
- Are you looking for a role that will constantly challenge you and push you to your limits without burning out?
- Do you get a REAL kick out of achievements and love the sense of satisfaction you get when you make the seemingly impossible...possible?
Our firm is looking for passionate, dedicated, efficient, organised and logical staff to join our team as an Accounts Assistant.
We focus on helping our clients to achieve positive results in removing detrimental listings from their credit files.
Our culture’s essence is to constantly look for improvements, streamline our processes and look after the staff that are always willing to go the extra mile and show initiative.
We are seeking a multi-skilled Accounts Assistant who possess real life experience and the true essence of common sense.
Our firm is looking for an individual who has a passion for law and have experience to think outside the box with their approach to solving issues and actively look at constantly improving themselves and their work.
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multi-tasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills and an extremely high attention to detail.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized. You must also provide a copy of your local police check.
• Providing support to the inhouse Accountant
• Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry etc
• Handling communications with clients and stakeholders via
• Preparing update financial
• Preparation of Tax information
• Preparing financial reports.
• Refunds - checking funds in Trust & preparing refund requirements
• Debt collection -
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
The successful candidate:
• Degree in related field with work experience.
• More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses desirable.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written English communication skills.
• Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
• Professional manner and strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.