USD$5.00 per hour
Jun 02, 2020
Job Role: Virtual Assistant – Service & Inspections Department
- General Office Support/Clerical
- Organizing and Maintaining electronic files.
- Billing and Collections for Service & Inspections Department
- Insurance certificate request
- Utilize team resource, drive continuous improvement, aligned with Company Core Values to support
Company Vision and Goals.
- Participate in developing KPI’s (Key performance indicators) that support efficient execution practices, and
track progress compared to Department and Company Targets during weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Is based in the Philippines
- Quickbooks Desktop Experience
- Minimum of 3 years office experience
- Microsoft office experience
- Computer Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years Billing and Collections experience
- Minimum type 45WPM
- Detail oriented
- Team Player – Able to work well with customers and team members
- Strong Drive and Work Ethic. Above Average Performance. Go above and Beyond
- Eager to Learn and Desire to Continually Improve. Able to constantly adapt to change
- Attitude of Gratitude
- No Ego, Humble, Able to listen to others
- Honest, Reliable and Punctual
- Be Engaged and care about the company
9 Paid Company Holidays, upon completion of One year of Service.
Monday thru Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm (Pacific Time) (30 hours per week) *
Candidate responsible to use Time clock to track time in and time out daily
* This role will start with around 20 hours per week but more hours are available if things go well with whoever will be chosen to join the team.
If you think you are good to fit, apply for this job by taking the following assessment* and sending a resume to
* Please download results and upload it together with your resume
Include a screenshot of your typing test results