Feb 13, 2020
*** DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION ***
• Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Debits, credits, and totals accounts.
• Receives, records, and banks cash, checks and vouchers.
• Compiles statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables
of cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
• Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records.
• Monthly bank reconciliations.
When you apply for this position on the subject line put I am your next bookkeeper. or else you will automatically get deleted.
Skills that you need to have:
• At least one year experience in bookkeeping
• A general understanding of accounting principles and theories.
• Quickbooks online and desktop
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• General office or bookkeeping knowledge
• Math and reasoning
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking
• Time management