Mar 02, 2020
We are an Australian based bookkeeping company who assists companies in maintaining ATO compliance and cloud IOM Solution (PBS) was founded in 1983 and is famous for our high attention to detail, innovative technology and the results we deliver for our clients.
Job Description and Function:
We are looking for a Bookkeeper-VA to be an integral team member to help grow our bookkeeping practice. Your role encompasses working within our business and also the client’s books.
• Processing data transactions and bank feeds
• Bank reconciliation as required
• Processing payroll and superannuation
• Additional ad-hoc tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
• College graduate preferably Accountancy or any business-related courses. Entry level encourages to apply
• Available to work at a minimum 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern time, Monday to Friday (40hrs/wk)
• Good written and verbal English
• Prepared to put extra effort in, go the extra mile. A positive “can do” attitude.
• Preferably with previous experience using Xero and Receipt Bank
• Preferably with previous experience providing virtual assistance service for Australian-based client.
• Reliable computer and internet connection
• High attention to detail is mandatory.
Benefits and Pay:
• Salary starts P30,000 to 37,500 (depends on experience)
• 13-month pay
• Daytime (Philippine) work hours
• Paid PH Public holiday
• Full-time EMPLOYMENT
• WORK FROM HOME
How to Apply
• Send your resume to
• Add the word "Hunter" in your subject
***Applicants must be LEGAL to work and currently residing in the Philippines***