Mar 29, 2020
Aerospec uses the latest drone technology with advanced data analytics to optimize performance for renewable energy assets (e.g. solar farms). Our vision is to build systems that enable smart robotic operations worldwide. Our team graduated from the Harvard Innovation Labs and is a finalist at the 2019 MassChallenge. We are a proud recipient of the prestigious 2018 Clean Tech Innovation Award by the U.S. Department of Energy and 2018 Most Promising Energy and Cleantech Award by the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of our energy mix.
If you are a creative writer and passionate about fight climate change and promote renewable energy, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a competent and eager VA to help us create killer content to support our vision.
This is a full time role and a great opportunity to build your personal brand in energy space and have deep impact on making the planet a better place. Your content will move us forward and help us to deliver our message to the world and grow the business.
1. Fluent in both reading and writing in English, BA in English Literature/Journalism is a plus.
2. Active and current Google Ads Certification required
3. WordPress Multisite experience
4. 2+ years experience with Google Ads, Analytics and Tag Manager
5. Social media promotion experience
6. Experience in content strategy, content writing, research, editorials
7. Industry and domain expertise in renewable energy, especially solar is a plus
8. Expertise with social media (LinkedIn,
9. Curiosity and a drive for constant learning along with abilities as a natural storyteller, able to transform complex concepts into compelling, plain-English, and on-brand stories that pique audiences’ interest, provide value, and win trust
10. Must have a positive, can-do attitude and a passion for excellence.
1. Research market trends, latest technologies, and industry announcements in renewable/solar
2. Create compelling content for lead-generating inbound channels (white paper, blog posts, landing pages, etc.)
3. Collaborate with product and sales team to translate complex ideas into easily understandable contents
4. Implement, manage, and optimize all paid digital ads within budget and recommend improvements based on results
5. Research and implement efficient and effective processes, platforms, and reporting tools to secure growth plan
6. Use sophisticated targeting and re-marketing to ensure we target our preferred markets and audiences
Successfully employed VA with 6+ months of outstanding performance will be eligible for PhilHealth and SSS benefits.