Jan 14, 2020
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s C level managers.
- acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support the manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing
Key skills required
Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of confidential information
Flexibility and adaptability
Good oral and written communication skills
Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
If you consider yourself the right person for this position, then please add the following information in your application:
1. Provide us your
2. Do a personality test on
2. Upload your CV on google drive/ dropbox and share us the link
2. Record a short video and:
- introduce yourself. (what is your 1 strength and 3 weaknesses?)
- tell me what would be the first thing you would do if you had started working in this role?
- Upload your video in google drive/dropbox share us the link.
3. Type ‘’QUEEN’’ in the subject line of your application
When your application is successful, you will be personally contacted and invited for a
HINT: we consider honest, transparent job-applicants. we are not looking for Einstein types of people but more humble responsible problem solvers.
Good luck and have a blessed day!
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.