Minimum £3 per hour (Approx $4)
Feb 06, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Virtual Assistant to join our team at The Automation Queen & Co. We're a UK agency that provides Virtual Assistant services to clients all over the world.
The successful candidate will have very strong written and verbal English and availability to work UK hours will be advantageous.
You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients whilst being part of an energetic team in a supportive learning environment.
Basic Function: The Social Media Virtual Assistant's core role is to work closely with CEO to manage all creative projects for clients by creating engaging content for social media presence.
• Manage client social media channels, including
• Develop social media content strategy and plan to meet client objectives
• Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Create dynamic written, graphic and video content
• Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
• Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO
Our core values are FIRE: Fulfilment, Independence, Respect and Enjoyment and we strive to deliver our services in accordance with these values.
• Solid organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Positive attitude towards putting the clients need first
• Good oral and excellent written communication skills
• Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
• Eye for design and passion for creating beautiful designs
• Ability to follow procedures to deliver high quality services to clients
• Ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of word processing systems (e.g. MS Office), online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar), online CRM systems (e.g. Active Campaign, Mailchimp), project management software (e.g. Asana, Trello) and VoIP systems (e.g. Zoom).
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
• Ability to prioritize tasks while working independently whilst utilising systems to document tasks and project progress
• Ability to be proactive, take the initiative and demonstrate a solution-focused mindset
• Ability to adapt to new client requirements quickly and ensure Asana is updated accordingly
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to access to confidential information
• Excellent time management skills and effective use of our time recording system
• Reliable and committed to team’s success
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude, supporting other team members where required
• Positive work ethic
• Positive approach to tasks
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
• Positive and encouraging personality
Salary: Our starting salary for all team members is £3 per hour (approx. $4). This is reviewed and adjusted based on experience level and client satisfaction.