Feb 21, 2020
We are looking for content writers who can apply their writing skills to one or more of the following ongoing projects we
This is an excellent writing opportunity for writers who write technical, non-fiction or business based blogs or articles. Those who are skilled at creative or non-fiction writing may apply but this is NOT a position where you would exercise your skills in storytelling, drama or dialog.
We have multiple ongoing projects and are seeking to hire several writers, so there is flexibility of the amount of work that can be assigned to you. So, student or stay-at-home mom writers who are looking for part-time or freelance projects are welcomed to reply.
All our projects fall into one of three categories:
a) Blog Post Re-Writing - take existing blog posts or articles and re-write them for publication on other blog sites in the same professional arena. The writer needs to convey the same concepts in different words, so that we can repurpose the article in other media formats. Most blog post articles are approximately 1000 words.
b) Ebook - take multiple existing blog posts and combine them to form a short ebook (30-50 pages)
c) Whitepaper - take multiple existing blog posts ad combine them to form a brief whitepaper (10-20 pages)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES need:
-- Excellent written communication skills in English
-- Excellent ability to write using proper grammar and punctuation
-- Attention to detail (work must be submitted free of errors)
-- Ability to follow written instructions
-- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, you must reply to this ad and answer the following questions:
1) Describe why you are a good candidate for this position based on your past writing and working experience
2) Indicate which of the three categories above you have paid writing experience in
3) Attach a sample or links to at least three different examples of your writing
4) Give your desired compensation -- either in a hourly rate, monthly rate or per article rate for a blog article of 1000 words (in US dollars)
5) Let us know when you can begin and how many hours per week you would be available for projects