30,000 PHP per month / plus bonus
Mar 04, 2020
Renters Realty is a fast-growing property management company seeking to fill a skilled virtual accountant position. A qualified applicant must have advanced communication skills, have a team player demeanor, work with minimal supervision, and adopt our vision to advance Renters Realty in the property management industry.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains records of financial transactions
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Posting transactions
• Develops chart of accounts;
• Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports and budgets.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Data Entry Skills
• Dealing with Complexity
• Developing Standards
• Analyzing Information
• Reporting Skills
• Reporting Research Results
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• CPA is a plus
• Experience in working with Appfolio property management software
• Experience in working with property management companies
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Experience in working with a mix of legal entities
Interested career seekers searching for long term employment, with room for advancement, are encouraged to apply now by responding to this job posting. A member of our company will respond within 24 hours with further instructions and qualification process.