Php 15,000 - 30,000
Dec 14, 2019
The Client Support Specialist must be someone who is well-versed in working with overseas clients, answering questions and resolving issues. They will be responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding a particular product or service. The ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experience and enhance relationships between
* Initially provides onboarding assistance for new clients
* Provides customer service in a timely manner via multiple touch points including
* Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
* Analyzes inquiries regarding issues from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
* Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
* Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
* Trains peers in good customer service
* Develops and maintains a vast knowledge of the products and services being offered
* Conduct surveys regarding products, services and customer service experiences.
* Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Has good understanding of basic computer skills
* Able to use basic office applications most importantly documents and spreadsheets
* Possesses good communication skills
* Has strong leadership skills and able to work with others
* Self-motivated and self-starter
* Able to multitask and pay close attention to details
* Can think logically and out-of-the-box
* Able to work in a collaborative team
* Able to work in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
* A good technical skill (programming, etc.) or technical support experience is a must
* Familiarity in working with project management systems, helpdesk, and knowledge base software is a huge plus
* Will be able to join our team at our office in Cagayan de Oro City