Dec 13, 2019
HR Senior Recruitment Specialist
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: PHP 40,000 - 50,000
KOS Naturals is a fast-growing US-based team of over-excited nutrition geeks with a common purpose and an outlandish mission; to democratize healthy eating, to measurably improve lives and ultimately change global food systems for the better.
We offer artisanally crafted plant-based protein and other nutrition products made to fuel the body while providing a sustainable protein alternative that results in a positive impact on the environment.
Our offices are located on the Pacific coast of the United States in sunny Santa Barbara, CA and Anaheim, CA.
As Senior Recruitment Specialist, your role is vital to our continued expansion and success in keeping our customers happy and healthy.
We're dedicated, friendly and family-oriented. A positive attitude will help you fit in immediately.
You’ll need to be an early riser to work alongside us in the later part of our day, starting at 0700 PHT most days, as well as working most Saturdays to accommodate our full work week. Sundays and Mondays will be yours to spend with family or as you wish.
The KOS culture fosters personal and professional health and growth. If you have drive, dedication and a desire to grow personally and professionally, you’ve found the right place. We take pride in the people we select to be on our team and the unique skills and insights each person brings to KOS Naturals. We know that our goals are not achieved by a single individual, but by the success of a high-performance team with diverse backgrounds and personal experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Experienced HR specialist for recruitment; preferably with headhunting and talent acquisition background.
- Partner with company hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Create tailored-fit job descriptions and job advertisements according to the requirements set by company hiring managers.
- Update job descriptions of new and existing roles that align with changes to the company's needs.
- Identify resources and potential leads to source candidates for specific roles.
- Conduct full-spectrum process from research, sourcing candidates, phone screening, interview coordination, job offer and negotiation (if required) and onboarding procedures.
- Screen resumes prior to candidate endorsement which includes application screening, phone interviews and in-person interviews with candidates if required.
- Headhunt and cold-call potential and suitable candidates through job portals, job websites and other relevant channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date internal recruitment database of candidates across all positions for manpower pooling and potential future hiring.
- Onboard of candidates including induction and basic systems training.
- Ensure recruitment targets are achieved within agreed timeline.
- Administer appropriate company assessments.
- Perform reference and background checks as needed.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process.
A Bit About You
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in recruiting; preferably with headhunting and talent acquisition background
- Experience in general HR
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Psychology or Business degree a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the company based in California, USA (GMT -0800)
- Excellent knowledge of GSuite (Google Apps) and MS Office software
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet formulas
- Run and analyze reports and ensure that all reports are accurate and reliable
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities with attention to details
NOTE: Please use this text in the subject line of your reply: HR Senior Recruitment Specialist Application