2.00 USD - 3.50 USD per hour
Feb 18, 2020
A start up in Europe is looking for talents.
Have you always dreamed about international career? Can you imagine to be a part of multicultural design department? If you are excited this opportunity may be for you.
We are looking for a creative Logo Designer to work remotely from Philippines. We are offering a part time position up to 10 – 15 hours per week as a starting position and a possibility to develop a full-time position based on results. Every logo is like a small project. You will be involved in every part of the whole process beginning from clients request finishing with the final result and a feedback. We endorse creativity and communication in order to provide our clients with the best results. You will have an oportunity to work with various clients from Europe.
For a successful application you will need:
* a short description about yourself;
* Curriculum Vitae;
* portfolio/examples of your work;
* to have a PC and a stable internet connection;
* Great English language skills are essential for this role as communication takes a vital part working remotely;
* to be able to participate in workshop in Manila taking place during 04.01.2020 – 06.01.2020.
* When applying for the position, please confirm that you are available to attend a workshop in Manila 04.01.2020 – 06.01.2020 (detailed information will be provided during online job interview).
* when applying please greet with a phrase “Labas Monika”.
We are offering you a great experience and exciting career path growing this project together.
If you are ready, go ahead and apply!
We can’t wait to hear from you!