Jun 18, 2020
***Please Read Entire Job Post Before Applying***
This is a full time and a variety-filled role so the ideal candidate will need to have excellent attention to details, fast learning ability and be task oriented. This job is for an experienced Bookkeeper who has a wide array of real estate business operation experiences.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for a variety of companies that we have, keeping track and make payments on recurring monthly or quarterly bills. Issue bills to tenants and clients with loans. Keep track of all contractor bills and payments. Keep track of all office expenses for the following types of companies; Real Estate Investing, Rentals and Property Management, Construction, Hard Money Lending, Personal Loans, Auto Title Loans.
- Real Estate Business - Assist in a variety of tasks associated with closing deals, flips, etc.
- Property Management - This person must have great English speaking skills as the job entails constant phone communications with field technicians, tenants, and higher management.
- Construction Project Management - must be organized and understand some basics in construction materials, work sequences, Quickbooks, expenses and income tracking for weekly and monthly reports on Projects. Must have good communication and follow up skills.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable & Receivable, Process A/R invoice entry
- General day-to-day Running of the Company
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Enter monthly journal entries
- Bank Reconciliation
- Resolving discrepancies, problem solving
- Coordinate and maintain paperwork, as required
- Special projects, if applicable
- MUST have a high proficiency with Quickbooks Desktop, currently using 2018 & 2019.
- Real Estate Transaction experience - must be able to properly manage long term liabilities, closing documents, depreciation, etc. Have knowledge of real estate including amortization, closing statements, interest expenses, etc.
- Property Management/Rentals experience.
- Lending/Making Loans to clients. Hard Money Lending experience.
- Construction - Quickbooks, estimating, expense and income tracking.
- Must be available during a portion of my time. I'm in Utah so GMT-7
Real Estate Executive Assistant Task;
- Assist in looking up real estate deals online using different auctions sites, Realtor MLS, making offers, researching property value (CMA), must be a good communicator who understands the whole real estate process of finding, evaluating, and determining good real estate buy opportunities or not. Have experience with real estate investor platforms like realeflow, investorfuse are a plus.
- Matching properties with buyers: Looking up in the Realtor MLS, Craigslist, etc looking for properties that match a buyer, investor criteria. The person must have detailed personality.
The above is just part of a larger list of tasks that the real estate executive assistant will be doing. This is not a position for brand new candidate, this is for someone with at least 2 years of experience in any of the real estate assistant, management, BPO, property management, construction management field. We are a growing company and looking for someone with the drive to grow with us.
To be successful in this role you will need to have developed skills and knowledge:
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to implement own systems, good organisational and time-management abilities
- Enjoying working at a wide variety of tasks, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excel spreadsheet experience
- Follow instructions independently
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Honest & Proactive - go the extra mile
- Be able to Prioritise
- For this role you will need your own laptop
- Outstanding English - Verbal and Written, Great communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Fast and reliable Internet connection
Please enter the word sunshine in the subject line of your