$600 (During Probation Period)
Jun 23, 2020
Please note that the following;
This position is an exclusive arrangement whereby the prospective candidate will be working solely with our organisation. This position is not for freelancers / contractors / companies.
The prospective candidate must have a suitable work environment.
The prospective candidate will be required to have a suitable internet connection.
The prospective candidate will be required to have a suitable work PC / Laptop.
Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work the prospective candidate will be required to screen share.
The prospective candidate must address their application to me personally and confirm that they are comfortable with the working hours as stated below, otherwise the application will not be considered.
• Preparing Financial Accounts
• Preparing Tax returns
• Bookkeeping / Bank Reconciliation
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Bank Reconciliation
• Complete tax forms
• Preparing VAT returns
• Enter data, maintain records and prepare reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Communicating with clients
• Contacting potential clients
• Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
• Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
Education and Experience
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
• Working knowledge of relevant computer applications, spreadsheets and accounting software, preferably, Xero Accounting, & Quickbooks – training can be provided.
• Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
• Planning and organising
• Maths: Adding, subtracting, and basic arithmetic is crucial.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail: Accuracy is key. Good bookkeepers pay attention to detail and make sure that mistakes in the numbers are not made.
• Information collection and monitoring
• Problem analysis
• Problem solving
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Communication skills
• Customer Service skills
• Confidentiality: You will know the inner workings of a company's financial documents. Your discretion is important.
The working hours are as follows; 6am - 2pm UK time.
Mr. S. Khan