Jan 02, 2020
We’re a fast-growing print-on-demand business with 3 employees. We work internationally with small and medium-sized companies and design clothing for various POD platforms. We're looking for new full-time graphic designers or illustrators to join our creative team. We create both text-heavy designs and complex illustrations and are not limited to a specific style, but each design must convey a clear message.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You're only allowed to work for us.
- We expect you to work at least 40 hours a week.
- You have to be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You should have a fundamental understanding of colors, typography, layout, and composition.
- You work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You respect copyright guidelines (we check for trademark issues and copycats)
- We do not require a minimum daily number of designs!
The quality of the designs is much more important than the number of designs you can create daily. 5 really good designs are better than 20 bad designs. We constantly compare the work of our designers.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Guaranteed biweekly payment (preferred via PayPal or Transferwise)
- Further salary increases depending on quality and reliability
- A long term business relationship (for years)
- Flexible working hours
- Simple communication and fast support for questions or any problems
- Nice team of two Filipino employees and one German employee
- Time to improve your personal skills
- Short description of your person.
- Your salary expectations (hourly rate)
- What are your strengths? (draw the illustrations yourself, great with typography, create vector graphics)
- Link to your Portfolio or sample works (that you think would sell well on shirts)
- Please respond to this job listing with the words “Shirt Design” in the subject line.
If you are serious about getting the job write to us and we will contact you immediately. We live in Germany, so please consider the time differences. Don't hesitate to ask us if you have any further questions.
Thank you so much for your time! We look forward to working with you.