Dec 30, 2019
We are seeking a full-time internal Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to join our fast-growing team in the personal development and self improvement space.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
This is a home-based position that requires full-time commitment.
IMPORTANT Requirements(Only apply if you are up to all the following requirements) :
1) Proven experience in content marketing and SEO
2) Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices (on-site and off-site)
3) Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skill
5) Ability to work within a team and independently
6) Familiarization Google analytics
7) Experience with website optimization tools (VWO, Google Analytics)
8) Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
9) Passionate about digital marketing and search engine optimisation
10) A self-driven learner who actively keeps up with search engine updates, algorithms, and strategies
11) Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing internal sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working with editorial team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Reaching out to publishers and website owners for guest posts, link opportunities, and building strong relations
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid, staying within search engine guidelines
Submit resume detailing your experience
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
List down the courses/websites or any other sources that you have learnt before