Php 30,000 to 60,000 month (based on experience)
Dec 11, 2019
We have an opportunity to join our dynamic team. We offer long-term full-time security, on-going training, and a great working environment where we promote the elevation of your quality of life. The candidate selected will join our permanent dynamic team.
We are a small personable agency that specializes in serving clients in the following industries: online courses, restaurants & food, and professional services (CPAs / Lawyers). We have an end-to-end solution where we help them market their products/services, build their websites, develop the automated communication as well as their payment system.
Our flagship offering is is on our WordPress semi-custom website and managed WordPress performance program which includes hosting, speed optimization, maintenance, customer service and updates.
If selected, you would start on a trial basis for a short period of time. Then our goal would be to quickly move you into a full-time long-term situation to provide you with security and consistent income.
This role is to build web pages using Divi, create mock-ups directly within WordPress with the page builders and help in connected the WordPress site to 3rd party services such as analytics and
==== Important Skills ====
*** Excellent skills in Divi Page Builder and WordPress
*** Create WordPress websites and pages using wireframes and mock-ups
*** Strong skill in HTML and CSS
• Excellent English speaking skills and average writing skills
• Works in Central Time Zone (Chicago) daytime hours (at least 4 hours, preferably in the afternoon)
• Excellent documentation skills
• Strong communicator
• Attention to details
• Average skills in working within a project management system
===== Primary Optional Skills that will make you stand out =====
In addition to this, if you have ANY of the following expertise it will greatly benefit your application. You should mention those in your application.
- Strong website design experience, ability to create wireframes, web page design mock-ups, website branding design boards
- Strong Figma experience
- Strong PHP experience
- Strong WooCommerce experience
- Strong experience in WordPress speed optimization and website maintenance
==== Secondary Optional Skills ====
Any of these skills will also be an asset.
• Experience in other page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, ThriveThemes and ClickFunnels
• Experience in other
• Experience with integrating various marketing software to WordPress or an
==== Tech ====
• Needs a fast-speed reliable internet connection
• Needs a camera and microphone with good audio
==== Tasks of this role ====
1. Building WordPress website from wireframe design or website template using Divi
2. Creating web pages using client provided content, and branding guidelines or webpage mock-ups
3. Follow company procedures and communicate updates on work with the team and the project manager
4. Meet deadlines for projects
5. Accurate time tracking and documenting daily progress in our Project Management System
6. Optional: Creating new wireframes and mock-up page and website concepts using Figma, PSD or Divi
==== Application ====
Please follow these steps:
1. Submit your application via OnlineJobs messaging and include the EXACT WORDS "Why I am ideal for this position" followed by your 2 paragraphs about why you are ideal for the position.
2. Mention your availability using a Central Time (Chicago format)
4. Provide your resume and portfolio of your website related work.
I look forward to receiving your application,
President & Owner