$400 usd/month (part time)
Jan 19, 2020
Meyer Digital Media is looking to hire a part-time SEO and WordPress Assistant to help the balancing the workload with our existing team. This is an entry-level position and plenty training will be provided.
- Ambitious: We're growing FAST. A thirst for growth and quality of work to match will be recompensated.
- VERY organized: We work with a lot of data and different orders, all with plenty little nuances. You need to be really good at documenting everything, organizing things in folders and spreadsheets, and not dropping the ball.
- Impeccable attention to detail: You read through, take notes, remember details like people's names, etc (btw my name is Alex, and if you send the application to any other name or Sir, Sir/Madam, Hiring Manager etc, I won't read it ;) ).
- Eager to learn: You don't need to have a lot of experience, but you must be eager to learn. You'll rotate through different roles and tasks at the beginning until we find the position you excel at where you'll specialize until you outgrow your role.
- An A player: You strive for the best and go the extra mile to deliver.
- A team player: With a fast-growing team, everyone has to care for each other team member's success.
- A good communicator: You won't be working alone, but hand to hand with more Senior members and reporting directly to upper management.
- Honest: You come forward when you mess up and communicate efficiently with your manager so you can fix the issue together. Everybody makes mistakes, it's how we react to them that makes a difference.
- Effective: You get the most out of the hours you work.
- Personal freedom: We don't have fixed schedules and the job is fully remote. You can set your own hours for as long as the job gets done.
- Recoginition: We strive to have a company culture where competence and team playing is greatly appreciated.
- Having an impact: We work mainly with small businesses, so our projects directly affect the lifes of our clients. Their success is what we care for.
- Structure: While a young and flexible company, we have a defined structure of work and systems to complement them. You'll find an environment that supports your learning.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND at Meyer Digital:
- A friendly team: Our team is based in multiple different locations, with a great % of the team based in the Philippines. We're all team players and care for our teammates success.
- A relaxed atmosphere: Don't confuse growth and ambition with stiffness or stress. We value personal wellbeing above many other things. You'll find a relaxed work place with little meetings and no silly timetracking etc. We care about results, not minutes.
- A supportive environment: With a Learning framework in place, you'll be able to further grow your skills in any business or personal areas.
- A growth path: We have a Bonus and Promotions scheme in place, and you'll be able to grow within the company if that's what you're after.
- Work/life balance: You won't be asked to go the extra mile with your hours.
- Proficient at excel/google sheets.
- Good command of English
- An analytical and curious mind.
- WordPress proficiency
Bonus skills (Not necessary to start with, but will make your introduction a lot faster and smoother)
- Ahrefs / SEMrush / Google Search Console / other SEO tools knowledge
- Understanding of onpage/offpage SEO basics
- $400 USD per month as a starting salary. 2 month probation period, revisions after probation,
- Possibility to come full time once workload increases.
- Full Social Benefits Package after probation period (PAGIBIG, SS, Philhealth)
- 13th month Payment (eligible after probation period)
- Paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please, record a video NO longer than 4 minutes explaining why you think you're a great fit for the role. Upload it to YouTube and leave it as Unlisted (so only people with the link can watch it)
- Send the video link by
- Use the subject line "SEO Assistant for Meyer Digital - I'm [Here goes your name] and I'm an A player" on your
Only applications filled and submitted properly will be considered.