Dec 18, 2019
We are a California-base E-commerce company selling various products online. We are seeking a brilliant, highly-organized, friendly, virtual assistant with high-volume eCommerce experience. You will oversee and maintain the product, campaign and landing page building process; providing QA and proactively note and report any site issues.
- Daily maintenance and management of landing pages and product CRM, proactively problem solving any site issues
- Update and manage sales and promotions, site content and E-Commerce catalog
- Track and log site issues, bugs and improvements in the ticketing system, and actively partner with development teams to implement
- Partner with the team on global release prioritization and schedules, performing full QA and sign off on releases
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, buying, planning, and merchandising teams
- Assist in the creation of the roadmap for new site features and functionalities
- Weekly reporting of site behavior, checkout funnel and KPI analysis with Google Analytics
- Leverage analytics and customer insights to identify, recommend, and implement site optimizations
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices to ensure a best in class site experience
Our ideal candidate will have or are:
- 2-3 years in a similar eCommerce role
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and best practices
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work independently within a cross-functional team environment
Candidates should be confident, self -motivated, who work well in team environments. Excellent communication skills required.
For interested applicants, please complete this test:
Please note that we won't be entertaining those who send their application through applying for this job post. We will only entertain those who completed the test.