Dec 09, 2019
Project Manager - Mandarin Speaking (Full-Time - Daytime | USA)
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Pay is negotiable, Fluent with Mandarin
- Working hours from 6am to 10am then 11am to 3pm Philippine Time, Monday to Friday
About the Company:
The client runs an online store that caters specifically to the care of guinea pigs and other small animal/pet. The owners dedicate their time to producing high-quality products for small animals to ensure their well-being for years to come.
- Communicate with US team to understand the priority in product development and China operations
- Convey the message to factories and China operations team to make sure all deadlines are met and the process does not stall key is making sure nothing stops and keep the ball moving
- Provide process updates to make sure US team is fully aware of the process and make decisions accordingly
- Search for the new suppliers and factories in China (search, communicate, evaluate and report)
- Proven project and account management experience
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extremely fluent with Mandarin and someone who can convey the message to factories in China.
- Ability to multitask, organize and collaborate
- Strong decision-making and time-management
- Has an eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel and project management software/Tools
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Highly proactive, efficient time management skills and creative
- Dedicated, hardworking and can think out of the box
- Always be on the ball
- Good at execution
To apply, please click the link below:
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to
Home Based Requirements:
Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!