25000 - 30000
Jan 19, 2020
Do you love talking to people and building communities?
We’re a fast-growing, exciting safety brand from the USA, (Safety can be fun also). We’re seeking people passionate about helping other people, with a fun, bubbly personality. While we like to serve our customers quickly (who are total legends by the way) we also like to be ourselves which is fun, happy and a little cheeky (sense of humour). That’s just what our brand is all about.
Our company was set up to fund charity work which you will experience while working in our
While the role includes customer service, it is so much more than that:
- Providing excellent customer service via
- Calling potential B2B customers.
- Reaching out to influencers to get them on board with our brand
- Curating interesting content that helps people find our brand online.
- Updating Amazon / Shopify listings.
- Listing new products on our Amazon / Shopify site.
- Preparing monthly reporting
- Basic Image editing
- Basic video creation
We are looking to hire someone who can hit the ground running. A self starter, proactive in solving problems. We aren't going to be holding your hand the entire time and turning you into a robot.
• Must have a bright personality. We are a fun company who reply as though we are friends with customers. Do you have a fun, jovial personality?
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must
• At least 12 months relevant background and experience
• Having at least 12 months Customer Support job role/experience is an advantage
• Having at least 12 months Marketing and/or Design job role/experience is an advantage
• Above average typing speed
• Detail-oriented, organised, multi-tasking, and can deliver results on time
• Adobe suite (or similar), Shopify and Amazon experience is an advantage
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
1. Fast worker
2. Accuracy and attention to detail
3. Very quick and very comfortable operating computers
4. Sound proof room to work in, so there is no animal or kids’ noise when on the phone
5. Self-Starters who get things done
6. Great communicator
7. Problem Solver and a Fast Learner
9. Strong internet connection with backup option (internet café etc)
To demonstrate your attention to detail and ability to follow instructions, at the very top of your application
Work hours: 6am to 3pm (Philippine time) Monday to Friday, with one hour off for lunch.
- Above market salary
- Daytime shift and weekends off
- Paid PH public holidays
- Paid leave
- 13th month pay
- Annual salary review (based on performance)
- Room to grow – as we bring on new staff, there is the potential for the right candidate to move into a management position.
ABOUT TRADESMART SAFETY
Our goal is to become the number one shooting safety product in the US. Our products are already incredibly high quality, now it is a matter of backing that up with exceptional customer service, outreach, and a fun enthusiastic team. We want fun people who love talking about a great brand. If that sounds like you, then we would love to speak to you.
HOW TO APPLY
Important: follow these instructions carefully to apply correctly.
1) Read the whole job posting carefully
2) Attach your resume in PDF format and include in your message body a cover letter explaining why you’d excel in this role and your recent job experience.
Paste this subject line: I Want To Be A Customer Service and Marketing Legend
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon!
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Database Management
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Amazon seller central
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support