$300 - $400/mo
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for taking a look at my WordPress Content Writing opportunity. This is a full time position - 40 hours weekly -- but hours are flexible. The main thing I'm looking for is 1-2 good quality blog posts per day (depending on length), 5 days a week.
I am an online entrepreneur looking for a full-time writer to assist me with the following key tasks and other smaller jobs:
- Researching for content ideas & target keywords
- Writing product review posts for WordPress blogs - My website niche is health & wellness... and more specifically "gut health", so blog posts will be anything related to this, such as how foods effect gut health, probiotics, etc.
- Some SEO
*NOTE 1: At this time I already have a list of over 50 article topics. So at first there will be no keyword research required, as I have already done this. You will simply need to do the research and write about the chosen topics.
*NOTE 2: It is preferable that you have some interest in health. As my website niche is "gut health", having an interest in this topic will make the work much more enjoyable, and will naturally lead to better writing. So PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF you have zero interest.
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail - when applying for this position, please start with ‘Hola Kyle’ (this tells me you are paying attention!)
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally through
- Resourceful - The ability to find different resources and get things done
- Wordpress (basic) posting of articles, simple formatting
- Keyword research - Knowing how to find good target keywords to rank blog posts
- Basic editing of photos using Canva (even if you don't know how to do this it can be learned in about 1 minute)