20,000php - 22,000php
Dec 07, 2019
We need a full-time permanent bookkeeping assistant to work supporting our accounting department. The primary task for this position is to help our accountant through the full accounting cycle. While full training will be provided regarding our processes, a background in accounting and QuickBooks Desktop experience is a MUST. The PERMANENT schedule will be 10 am to 6 pm Pacific Standard Time (2 am – 10 am Philippine Time)
Primary responsibilities will include Customer Estimates, Invoices, Vendor Purchase Orders and direct contact with owner, staff, customers and vendors. Other duties will include A/R, A/P, bank feeds, monthly and year-end reconciliations, timely and accurate issuing and processing of client estimates, invoices and payments, documentation of business processes and accounting policies, reports, budgets, and flow charts as required by Manager and maintaining various financial spreadsheets using MS Excel.
Applicants for this position must be able to write well with good English grammar, have an accounting background, an aptitude for figures and problem solving, and the ability to communicate effectively with Americans via phone,
Specific skills required include current hands-on experience and proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop Pro, mid-level skills in MS Excel, general computer skills using Microsoft Office 365 including Word and Outlook, A/R, A/P, General Ledger, Audits/Reconciliations, and excellent customer service skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Provide your resume and answer the following questions.
Applicants that do not fully answer the questions below WILL BE IGNORED
1) Describe your work experience with QuickBooks Desktop and the dates you used it?
2) If you previously held an accounting and or customer service position, please describe what you did including how long you held the position.
3) Tell us something outside of work about yourself, that will help us get to know you better as a person.
4) How many hours a week are you able to work (40+ full time or if less than that "part time" please specify)?
5) If hired, will this be your second or only job?
6) In terms of career development, what would you like to be doing in a couple of years?
Learn more about us visit -