Dec 04, 2019
We are hiring for a part time that can turn into full time, permanent position that breaks down into three main parts: customer service, order processing, data entry. Customer service will be the main job.
CSR JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer messages using GrooveHQ (no previous GrooveHQ experience required)
• Answer phone calls or call back customers regarding their inquiry
• Communicate with sellers/vendors regarding returns/refunds or other product inquiries
• Process refunds for customers
• Help create policies and processes to make the job easier
ORDER PROCESSING/DATA ENTRY JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Upload tracking numbers on Shopify for shipped products
• Enter data on a spreadsheet to keep track of costs and income
• Process orders by purchasing the items on other websites
• Create new listings and research new products to sell (depending on skills)
• Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail a must
• Previous work as a customer service representative (e-commerce CSR experience a plus)
• Basic math skills for processing and calculating refund amount
• Team oriented and proven ability to work independently for hours at a time
• Familiarity with eBay, Amazon and Shopify is a plus
• Must be able to work from SUNDAY to WEDNESDAY 3pm to 8pm PST. Currently, that is MONDAY to THURSDAY 7am to 12pm in the Philippines.
• Own computer/laptop – You will need to install some programs in order to do the tasks assigned to you
• Mic as you will be using Zen Desk to call customers
• A reasonably fast internet connection as you will be doing most of the work via a connection to our computers here in Vancouver
• A verified PayPal account to receive your pay
There will be training videos to show you how to do the tasks. There will also be templates to help in responding to the customers. However, the process can change daily so you will need to be able to adapt quickly to changes. The templates must also be edited depending on the situation. You will need to analyze the customers’ or vendors’ messages and figure out the best way to reply.
We do not expect you to know everything on the first day or week. But you should be able to do 90% of the job after a month or so.
We would like to hire someone who wants to grow with the company and stay with it long-term. There is a high chance of promotion to project manager if your performance is beyond expectation.
We would like to hire someone who wants to grow with the company and stay with it long-term.
Our current starting salary offer is $2.25 per hour payable every two weeks for part time work. You can expect at least 15-20 hours of work every week. There is a standard 3 month probation period. If your performance meets our requirements at that time, it will result in permanent employee status and a raise to $2.50 per hour. There is also a high possibility of turning this into full time work as we are still a growing company. Excellent performance will earn you raises quicker
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are a growing e-commerce company based in Vancouver. We use the drop shipping model for our business which means we do not stock any products ourselves and instead purchase the items from other websites to ship directly to our customers.
PS: If you were to travel to any places, which one would it be and why?