Dec 03, 2019
I am looking for a hardworking, reliable person to join our small team for the long term.
We are a small company out of Canada who sell Jiu-Jitsu related products with the purpose of using the proceeds to donate uniforms, tournament fees and training scholarships to kids in need/at risk kids. The more we sell, the more we can donate.
The duties of this position include:
FULL Management of Amazon store including:
- Keyword research
- Create and optimize listings
- monitor hijackers
- respond to review and
- customer service
- track inventory
- run successful PPC campaigns
Management of Shopify Store
- optimize pages for greater SEO and conversion
- add products
- monitor inventory levels
- handle customer service (super low volume right now)
- oversee integrations, including to our
It is prefered, but not necessary to be able to:
- Create a content strategy and execution for different platforms
- work with our designer for desired graphics to post and to create high converting ads
- possess proven track record of FB, Instagram and google ads ROI
- excellent, daily communication
- willingness to learn new things and adapt to different tasks, independent learner
- able to work with Asana and Hubstaff
- possess a passion for marketing
- able to coordinate well with other team members to get the job done
- ability to get tasks completed On Time
- willing to do a trial period
- flexible working hours (most will be on your own time, but texts and occasional calls may be in the evening as it would be day for me.)
If this sounds like you, than please send me a video on why you believe your personality and skills are a match for our needs. You may host the video anywhere and send me the link.
Please include in your reply previous related experience and if you possess any additional skills along with examples of your work and salary expectations.
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you!