Dec 03, 2019
Are you a natural “night owl” and prefer to work at night? Are you an SEO Wizard? Do you excel at social media content creation and management?
We are Web Pages That Sell (
The right candidate is someone who:
- Can and wants to work an 8 hour shift weekdays between the hours of 10pm-6am PH time
- Will be consistently working and communicating during entire shift
- Can work responsibly in a virtual/remote environment, follow instructions, and seek clarification if needed
- Has attention to detail and is thorough when completing work
- Can work quickly while maintaining a high degree of competency
**The job runs during American business hours and your shift would be between 10pm and 6am PH time.**
We will determine the specific shift hours with the selected candidate - but work during these times is a must for us to best serve our clients.
We need someone with outstanding SEO experience and Social Media management
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Create social media content in collaboration with business owner
- Improve client’s search ranking within the competitive SEO landscape
- Develop, implement & analyze strategic digital marketing plans on behalf WPTS
- Optimize and/or implement Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, Image ALT Tags, load times and 301 redirects for new and existing web pages
- Conduct keyword research and selection for SEO projects based on client needs
- Conduct technical SEO audits
- Optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Minimum of 2 years SEO and social media marketing experience
- Good written communication skills
- Capable of designing marketing strategies and implementing core feature of them
- Solid understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media marketing for lead generation
- Excellent knowledge of
- Proficient with Search engine interfaces, tracking tools (analytics) and procedures (both search and online)
- Experience in any of the following are a bonus: graphic design, light programming experience, understanding of web programming concepts
You will be working with a team of developers based in the Philippines as well as the owner and a project manager in the US. Because this a virtual workplace, we stay in consistent communication throughout our shift via messaging systems and project management tools.
This position will start out as temporary, but may become permanent following a probationary period and based on work performance. The probationary period is a time for you to demonstrate your work quality and ethic. Only team members who meet expectations for communication and work output will be considered for continued employment and/or permanent position.
Please apply **ONLY** if you can work between the hours of 10 PM - 6 AM PH time.
PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO APPLICATIONS THAT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.
1. Description of your SEO experience
2. Description of your social media management and content creation experience
3. Social Media portfolio/examples including at least 6 samples of your previous work
4. Tell us why you want to work during an overnight shift.