Feb 13, 2020
Our company - Tawk.to
We are the #1 most widely used business chat application in our competitive market, and we've reached this position as a bootstrapped startup with $0 of funding to this day.
We live and breathe our mission, which is equal access to opportunity. All businesses, regardless of size or location, should have the best tools to communicate and transact with their customers.
Over the years, we've grown to more than 100+ team members in the Philippines, a large part of which have been with us for 5+ years. We're constantly in the lookout for professional, driven team players to join our crew.
Here's a snap from our last team meetup in Manila:
We've recently launched a Virtual Assistant-as-a-service add-on, where we help our customers by recruiting talent across several different specialties, and we have recently received a considerably high demand for Social Media Marketing experts.
The positions we're hiring for are full-time, but part-time options are also available.
What you will do:
• Lead the Social Media Marketing initiative of your client's business
• Answer customer's inquiries via
• Follow-up with potential clients who expressed interest in our products and/or services
• Assist in writing articles and/or blogs (Content's shared by the client)
• Review website contents and suggest improvements
• Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing
• Proven experience in customer support through social media platforms
• Exposure to writing articles and/or blogs
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing trends and best practices
• Analytical mind, great organizational skills, and close attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, and a creative approach to challenges
• Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and complete multiple projects concurrently
Optional, but a BIG plus:
• Knowledge/ exposure to SEO and website development
Here are some of the key traits we're looking for in an individual:
• Confident, self-starter
• Honest, and open to feedback
• Team player, with a natural gift of empathy
• Excellent communicator with impeccable English skills, both written, and verbal
• Driven to growth, and self-development
• Constantly learning to gain knowledge and expertise valuable for the role
If this resonates with you, please send us a link of your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the right person for the role.
We'll reach out to the best candidates, and organise an interview to further assess the skillset, our requirements, and ensure there's a fit.
Look forward to speaking with you soon!