Dec 02, 2019
Dear Rockstar marketer / SEO guru,
Let me start by giving you a bit of insight into our company - tawk.to. We are the #1 most widely used business chat application in our competitive market, and we've reached this position as a bootstrapped startup with $0 of funding to this day.
We live and breathe our mission, which is equal access to opportunity. All businesses, regardless of size or location, should have the best tools to communicate and transact with their customers.
Over the years, we've grown to more than 90+ team members in the Philippines, a large part of which have been with us for 5+ years. We're constantly in the lookout for professional, driven team players to join our crew.
Here's a snap from our last team meetup in Manila:
We've recently launched a Virtual Assistant-as-a-service add-on, where we help our customers by recruiting talent across several different specialities, and we have recently received a considerably high demand for SEO experts.
The position we're hiring for is full-time, but part-time options are also available.
What you will do:
• Lead the Search Engine Optimisation initiative of your client's business
• Conduct a website audit for Google Compliance
• Push the website up in the rankings using the best SEO practices
• Manage Keyword tracking and report on ranking
• Help plan the roadmap of the online business
• Improve the user experience on the website to convert more visitors into customers
• Update existing pages in case there are any traffic drops
• Conduct competitor analysis for keywords, domain, pages, posts and other website entities
• Research keywords for upcoming posts or existing ones as per the current rankings
• Manage and update campaigns to fit the latest trends in SEO and Social Media
• Constantly research, analyse and learn new ways to further improve the search ranking of the customer
• Strong understanding of core SEO principles
• Proven experience in keyword research, and reporting
• Great knowledge of SEO Analytics tools & software
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices
• Analytical mind, great organizational skills, and close attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, and a creative approach to challenges
• Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and complete multiple projects concurrently
Optional, but a BIG plus:
• Basic website development skills preferred, including HTML and CSS
• Talented writer, who naturally radiates magnetic content when given a pen or keyboard
Here are some of the key traits we're looking for in an individual:
• Confident, self-starter
• Honest, and open to feedback
• Team player, with a natural gift of empathy
• Excellent communicator with impeccable English skills, both written, and verbal
• Driven to growth, and self-development
• Constantly learning to gain knowledge and expertise valuable for the role
If this resonates with you, please send me your resume and a motivational letter including a screenshot of your results for the test below. Applications not including the results or at least an acknowledgement of the test will not pass to the next stages.
We'll reach out to the best candidates, and organise an interview to further assess the skillset, our requirements, and ensure there's a fit.
Look forward to speaking with you soon. Good luck!
tawk.to | Customer Success Lead