Dec 23, 2019
We seek a talented creative writer to come up with original ideas and topics and then write content in our brand voice for
We expect this to be a long-term project.
- Write posts for
- Write tweets for
Our social followers are parents, grandparents and older family members who are interested in the book series and how to help their child learn and demonstrate proper behavior and manners. The audiences are English speaking in the United States and Canada. Ages 25 - 80. 60?male and 40% male.
The brand voices include:
- Trevor is a good-hearted boy who loves to have fun.
- Akt is a friendly alien who's job is to teach Trevor how to Act Like Akt – Always respectful, Kindness, and Truthfulness.
- The author Julie Schneider
You must be able to come up with creative content, pitch ideas, work with us to choose ideas, write and edit in Google Docs. Our team will handle all the posting.
The first task will be to generate 6 ideas and 3 posts / tweets on an inspirational or educational topic.
This is a work-for-hire relationship. We retain all rights to the works created.
Our company is located in the eastern United States. We have experience working with teammates in the Philippines. We have excellent communication skills, set clear expectations, give prompt feedback, and pay on time. Our teammates say they love working for Tasks Done Right.
While we do not set working hours, we will agree on a daily communication at a fixed time during US Eastern hours 8 AM - 8
- What hours do you communicate with customers in the United States?
- Do you provide content on a fixed rate or hourly rate? If hourly, what is your rate? If fixed price, explain.
- Do you prefer to receive payment via Paypal or Transferwise?
- On average, how many days does it take to deliver a first draft of a post?
- How are revisions handled?
If you have questions for us, include them in your
We look forward to filling this position and beginning work. Thank you.